- This Society has such purposes as follows:
encouraging study, research, education and training concerning with breast cancer for members and contribute to the public health.
- In order to accomplish the said purposes, the Society will carry out the following projects:
* Hosting academic conferences, symposia and lectures.
* Publishing bulletins, articles and books.
* Communication and cooperation with national and
* International associations on breast cancer and other related academic associations.
* Administration of institutions concerned with breast specialist.
* Other projects necessary to accomplish the said purposes.